Week Two Challenge!

Week 2 – Pull Out Journaling
We all know that journaling is important but we tend to put it off.  There are a variety of reasons why we do this ranging from “I don’t know what to say” to “I don’t like my handwriting”.  In this challenge we’re going to dare to find our pens, put on our thinking caps, and get our thoughts on our pages.  For those of you like me who don’t like your handwriting pull out journaling may be the perfect answer for you.  You can tuck away your handwriting on pull outs so it isn’t the focal point of the page.  To use a page protector you will simply cut a slit in the protector and place the pull for your journaling on the outside.  This is a Week 2 challenge but I encourage you to continue with your journaling after the week is done.  When you look back at your scrapbooks you will be glad you did.




On page one of this layout there is pull out journaling behind the 4x6 photos.  The 3x3 photo on the end serves as part of the tab to pull out the journaling.  For use with a page protector make a slit in the front of the protector.  The 3x3 photo would sit outside the page protector making it easy to pull the journaling out.

1 comment :

  1. I've never thought about putting things outside the protector. I may have to try something like that. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete